Savings Chatter Blog

Savings Chatter Blog
Click on Savings Chatter Logo Above To Go Back to Savings Chatter Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coupon Class Update

I'm still trying to locate a venue that will hold approx. 50 people for this class.  I am getting many more registrations than I expected.  I'm going to keep accepting registrations, but there is a chance from this point on, that I may have to limit the registration to who has signed up already. 

...and on that note, if anyone has access to a room or clubhouse with chairs that will hold 40-50, please let me know!!  The class is free and I would like to find someone that can loan us a room for 3 hrs at no cost!!  I don't mind teaching a large class, but I need to fit you all in!!  The mall wants to charge me $75 for their community room unless I have a 501(c) non-profit paper and I can get it for $25.  Another place wants to charge $40-$100.  EEEEKK!  Any help is appreciated!!

Thank You!!

-Jennifer     (SCROLL BELOW FOR MORE INFO)

No comments:

Post a Comment